For teachers who wish to improve their qualifications and get a new level of professional development, can take a course which has been designed in order to provide teachers with the necessary techniques and teaching methods for the IELTS exam. This course will teach you all the skills you need to prepare for this test.
Due to the fact that IELTS is becoming more and more in market demand, the demand for it among teachers is also growing rapidly. That is why it is important to provide students with effective preparation for this test.
What will you get after completing the course:
- Complete understanding of the exam format
- Effective techniques, techniques and methods of performing each section (Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking)
- Practice assignments for each aspect
- Expert advice in passing the exam successfully
- Tables of assessment criteria for all 4 aspects and their detailed analysis
- “Pitfalls” analysis when performing the test
- Analysis of mistakes that are made by both teachers and students during preparation
- List of reliable self-study resources and material
Number of classes: 2 times a week
Course duration: 3 months